Skip to main content

"IRT" and "NBC": This Fuckin' Guy Hears Some Mariachi Music and Sees a Fucking Clown--Or Does He?

IRT
On the IRT express going downtown this morning,
A motherfucking Mariachi trio sang Besame Mucho
And I noticed that I wasn't fucking pissed off at all.

They were right fucking next to me
And really fucking loud
But they sounded great.
Or maybe I was just in a good fucking mood.

Anyway, I gave them a fucking dollar, because,
Why the fuck not?
Then, when I changed for the local at Chambers,
There's this fucking clown,
An actual clown,
With a fucking red clown nose, and a big fucking bag full of clown shit.
So, I was like, fuck me, I've got write this shit down right now.
And I pulled out my motherfucking phone
And wrote it down before we got to South Ferry.
Fuck yes.
5/21/2015

NBC
Then, on the way to the fucking office,
I pass the fucking Walgreens,
And there's a poster for "Red Nose Day,"
Some fucking thing that NBC is sponsoring,
And I look at the date and it's fucking today.

So I'm like,
Maybe that fucking clown on the 1 train n
Wasn't a fucking clown at all.

Which is funny,
(Do you know that one?  Two cannibals are eating a fucking clown
And one of them says,
"Does this fucking clown
Taste funny to you?"),
It's funny because I was going to say,
In the last fucking poem,
That the clown looked funny:
Not like clown-funny,
But like not-a-clown-funny,
Like, fucking peculiar.

Like, he looked kind of sad,
Not sad clown-sad,
But like, just fucking sad, or fucking resigned, or some shit.
Like, maybe he works for NBC,
And today, his fucking job
Is to wear a red fucking nose
And do some fucking clown shit.
Which all of this fucking goes to show
You can't judge a clown by his motherfucking nose.
Maybe those fucking Mariachis
Weren't fucking Mariachis either.
Who the fuck knows?
5/21/2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Points": This Fuckin' Guy Gets Some Fucking Points.

Points As those of you motherfuckers Who were reading This Fuckin' Blog last year (Or who heard this ) Already fucking know, I like Citibike: I used to have to buy motherfucking monthly transit cards From the motherfucking MTA Every motherfucking month And I fucking hate the motherfucking MTA. Citibike has saved me a shitload of money That would otherwise go to the pieces of shit At the fucking MTA So yeah, I fucking like Citibike. If I had to name the worst fucking thing About Citibike I guess I'd say that sometimes There's no fucking bikes And you have to walk to another fucking docking station And sometimes There's no room to dock your bike So you have to ride to another station to dock your fucking bike But that's really no big deal It's only occasionally a pain in the ass. But, so then, I get an email from Citibike a couple of  months ago, About this new fucking program Where you get points If you take a fucking bike from a to

Dan West: This Fucking Guy Celebrates A Friendship

So this fucking morning, I get one of these fucking messages from Facebook, Telling me I'm celebrating Three fucking years of friendship Between me and Dan Fucking West. There’s a little fucking video thing. I've never looked at one of these fucking Facebook videos before. It's kind of fucking stupid, But it brought back some nice fucking memories. I really fucking like Dan West. He is one awesome motherfucking motherfucker -  I'm fucking serious like a motherfucking heart attack. But at the end of the fucking video, It says something like, "There are billions of fucking friendships out there, But only one like yours (Meaning mine and Dan West's). That's fucking awesome." I'm not sure why that is fucking awesome. You could say that every fucking friendship Is fucking unique. Is that awesome? I don't fucking know. Maybe it is. No two fucking snowflakes, am I right? Of course I'm fucking right. I guess it would b

"Loss."

Loss Two fucking years ago A month or two after Citibike fucking started up I was like, fucking hell, I hardly ever ride the fucking subway anymore So I stopped getting the monthly fucking unlimited fucking Metrocard And got a pay per fucking ride And I hardly ever fucking paid for a fucking subway ride: For fucking months I'd get on a fucking bike each morning And I'd be like, hey I'm fucking saving money And after a couple of months, Let me fucking tell you, I was the fastest motherfucking Citbike riding motherfucker On the motherfucking bike path Along the fucking Hudson Going south in the morning. Not the fastest fucking bike rider -- There were always some fucking Lycrafucks Who would pass my ass (see " Bike "; the second to last Motherfucking poem I wrote on August 30th of last fucking year; Or hear "Bike,"  here ; I think it's the second fucking track). But never fucking ever did a motherfucker on another Citibike Ever f