Skip to main content

"Bump," "Bruise," "Ducks," and "'Duck'": This Fucking Guy Suffers a Minor Trauma.

Bump
Last night, I was rushing to get some fucking laundry
Out of the motherfucking dryer
And some motherfucker
Had left another fucking dryer door open
And BANG! my motherfucking head
And I mean fucking BANG!
And that shit fucking hurt

And I was very fucking glad
There were no other motherfuckers
In the motherfucking place
At that particular time
Because I slammed that fucking dryer door closed
And that shit swung back
And I slammed that shit shut again
And I did that shit like four fucking times
While screaming "motherfucking cocksucker motherfucker"
Or words to that fucking effect.
I don't fucking remember, exactly.

Anyway, then I'm folding the laundry
And the shit still fucking hurts,
And I look in the mirror
Above the fucking folding table
And it looks like there's a little fucking dent
Or a gash or some shit

And then I felt my head
And there was a fucking bump
And I smiled, because
If I'm going to act
Like a motherfucking fool like that
It should be over something
That really fucking hurts
And that shit really fucking hurt

And when I got upstairs
My head still fucking hurt
And I felt a little fucking dizzy
So I finished a short story I had started writing
A motherfucking month ago.
And fell the fuck asleep.

All in all
A pretty fucking productive fucking evening.
9/18/2014


Bruise
Then this morning
The bump was almost fucking gone
There was barely even a motherfucking bruise.

Nobody would even fucking know
I hit my fucking head
If I were to leave these fucking poems unposted
Which I fucking won't:
These four fuckers are getting posted tonight.

I had a lot of fucking work to do at work today
And while I was fucking doing it
I would occasionally experience
Some mild motherfucking dizziness
And I speculated about the motherfucking possibility
That I had a fucking aneurism or some fucking shit

But that shit is almost all fucking gone now
I'm fucking fine
I spared myself another fucking doctor's visit

Which fucking reminds me
My doctor emailed me recently
To tell me that my iron levels were low
Not really fucking low, just low
And she said I should call her to discuss

But I didn't want to talk to her, because,
What the fuck is there to discuss?
She already fucking told me everything
I fucking needed to know
In the fucking email.

I'll just eat more fucking spinach.
And leave it the fuck at that.

Motherfucking fuck, this is
One fucking disjointed fucking poem.
Maybe I should get my fucking head examined.
9/18/2014


Ducks
I've been thinking about ducks all fucking day
This morning, when  I walked
Into the motherfucking office building
I thought, fuck yes,
I should write a fucking poem
About ducks

The way they waddle around
Like stupid fucking dipshits
Like they're the bird version
Of motherfucking dragonflies, or some shit.

And those fucking beaks
And the way they fucking quack

Fucking ducks
Are pretty fucking funny
Fucking ducks
9/18/2014


"Duck"
And, as almost any motherfucking comedian will tell you,
"Duck" is a funny fucking word.
Of course, I think it's a lot fucking funnier
When it refers to the fucking bird
Than when it refers to that thing
You better fucking do
When some motherfucker
Leaves the motherfucking dryer door open.

Yes, I'm still fucking pissed off about that shit.
That shit still hurts a little fucking bit.
If somebody had been there
They maybe could have maybe fucking said
"Duck!" to me
Or maybe could have closed that fucking door.
9/18/2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Points": This Fuckin' Guy Gets Some Fucking Points.

Points As those of you motherfuckers Who were reading This Fuckin' Blog last year (Or who heard this ) Already fucking know, I like Citibike: I used to have to buy motherfucking monthly transit cards From the motherfucking MTA Every motherfucking month And I fucking hate the motherfucking MTA. Citibike has saved me a shitload of money That would otherwise go to the pieces of shit At the fucking MTA So yeah, I fucking like Citibike. If I had to name the worst fucking thing About Citibike I guess I'd say that sometimes There's no fucking bikes And you have to walk to another fucking docking station And sometimes There's no room to dock your bike So you have to ride to another station to dock your fucking bike But that's really no big deal It's only occasionally a pain in the ass. But, so then, I get an email from Citibike a couple of  months ago, About this new fucking program Where you get points If you take a fucking bike from a to

"Trump II: Speech" and "Retrospect": This Fuckin' Guy Reflects.

Trump II: Speech* Jesus fucking cocks How do you like the balls on this motherfucking piece of shit? Make the bar so fucking low That that shit looks statesmanlike? That that shit looks good? Fuck that shit And fuck you. But I will say one fucking thing: It's a fucking shame that no Democrat since probably LBJ Would even fucking think of proposing A trillion fucking dollars on infrastructure And I will say fuck yes to that. I will give credit when credit is due Like what that piece of shit Bush did in Africa: A lot of fucking money to fight AIDS, malaria, and other fucked up shit over there Whereas that fuck Reagan took five fucking years to even say the fucking word "AIDS." That piece of shit ratbastard fuck. So fuck yes to Bush fighting AIDS, malaria, and other fucked up shit in Africa And fuck yes to proposing a trillion dollars for infrastructure Even if it never fucking happ‎ens It's a nice fucking gesture It's a lovely fucking gestu‎re So fuck yes I

"Loss."

Loss Two fucking years ago A month or two after Citibike fucking started up I was like, fucking hell, I hardly ever ride the fucking subway anymore So I stopped getting the monthly fucking unlimited fucking Metrocard And got a pay per fucking ride And I hardly ever fucking paid for a fucking subway ride: For fucking months I'd get on a fucking bike each morning And I'd be like, hey I'm fucking saving money And after a couple of months, Let me fucking tell you, I was the fastest motherfucking Citbike riding motherfucker On the motherfucking bike path Along the fucking Hudson Going south in the morning. Not the fastest fucking bike rider -- There were always some fucking Lycrafucks Who would pass my ass (see " Bike "; the second to last Motherfucking poem I wrote on August 30th of last fucking year; Or hear "Bike,"  here ; I think it's the second fucking track). But never fucking ever did a motherfucker on another Citibike Ever f