Skip to main content

"Shoehorn," "Shoes," "Suit," "Solution," and "Stink": Another Friday, Another Five Fucking More.

Shoehorn
Goddamn fucking fuck, where the fuck is my shoehorn?
I know that motherfucker was right here, yesterday,
In the fucking shoes I was wearing in the motherfucking office yesterday
And yes, fuck, yes, okay,
I left in a motherfucking hurry yesterday,
But I fucking know that before I left the office:

I used the fucking shoehorn
To put on my motherfucking outside shoes
And I left the motherfucking shoehorn
In the motherfucking office shoes.

So, what I'm saying is,
Some motherfucker came in here
And stole my motherfucking shoehorn.

Yes, I know that is fucking implausible.
I know that didn't fucking happen.
But then, where the fuck is my shoehorn?
9/12/2014


Shoes
Goddamn these are some nice fucking shoes.
So, on Wednesday, I think it was,
I noticed that the shoes I was wearing had a fucking hole in them
So I got out these fuckers
And started wearing them
But then, this morning, when I was getting coffee,
I looked down at my shoes, and fuck me, these are fucking nice.
It's not always fucking easy to find decent looking non-leather fucking shoes
But these are some nice fucking shoes.

Some shoes are too fucking shiny
And some shoes are fucking boring looking
And some shoes just look like shit
And some shoes look fucking stupid
And some fucking shoes
Just look like you're trying way too fucking hard.

But these motherfuckers...
Fuck yes.

I could wear these bastards next Saturday,
To the fucking wedding.
They would go really fucking nice with the black suit.
I think I will wear them to the fucking wedding next week
With the black fucking suit.
That will be a real nice outfit.
9/12/2014


Suit
Except--fuck, can I wear a black suit to the wedding?
Fuck--if I don't wear the black suit,
What the fuck am I going to wear to the wedding?
I had that fucker dry cleaned like a fucking month ago,
And I was like:
I'm going to wear you to the motherfucking wedding.
 And I felt good about having that shit solved.

I bought the fucking gift already,
Off the motherfucking registry,
That shit got sent,
They got that fucking present already,
Don't have to worry about that shit,
And I thought I didn't have to worry about
What the fuck to wear either.

I figured I'd wear the suit I wore
To the fucking Maggie memorial.
It didn't really look like mourning clothes
I looked fucking okay in it.
It fits me fucking better now.
I kind of almost had to squeeze into that shit before.
But now that shit fits.
I would look all right, except...
Is it fucking okay to wear black to a wedding?
God fucking damn it, I just looked it up
And there seems to be some differences of opinion.
But I'm looking at some pictures over here,
And yes, I think it's going to be okay.
Okay, so I'll wear the black fucking shoes
With the black fucking suit
And I figure out some fucking shirt and fucking tie.
It will all be fucking fine.
What the fuck was I fucking worried about?
It will all be fucking fine.
9/12/2014


Solution
Mystery fucking solved:
The motherfucking shoehorn was on my desk
Under the latest fucking issue of the Harper's
The one with the really fucking interesting looking article
About silencing women
That is referenced on the front fucking cover.
(I can't wait to read that shit.)

I must have been
In a crazy motherfucking hurry yesterday,
To leave it on the fucking desk.
But then, how the fuck did the Harper's
End up on top of it?
This shit is really fucking mysterious.

So this time,
I definitely put the motherfucking shoehorn
In the motherfucking shoes I'm going wear
When I fucking leave the office for the motherfucking day
Which is going to be pretty motherfucking soon
Because I've got shit to do, motherfuck yes.
I've got shit to do.
9/12/2014


Stink
Fuck me;
I just took off those nice fucking shoes
And they make my feet fucking stink.
I do not like that funky fucking smell.

Well, I mean,
It's not like I'm going to take my fucking shoes off
At the motherfucking wedding.

And maybe I can get some shit to spray in them
Because I do not like that motherfucking stink.
But I do like those motherfucking shoes.
I'm going to be thinking about those motherfuckers
All fucking weekend.

I'm not really going to be doing that.
Fuck me; What the fuck am I doing,
Still doing this shit?
I've got to get the fuck out of here!
Because I don't know if you heard,
But I've got a lot of fucking shit to do.
9/12/2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Points": This Fuckin' Guy Gets Some Fucking Points.

Points As those of you motherfuckers Who were reading This Fuckin' Blog last year (Or who heard this ) Already fucking know, I like Citibike: I used to have to buy motherfucking monthly transit cards From the motherfucking MTA Every motherfucking month And I fucking hate the motherfucking MTA. Citibike has saved me a shitload of money That would otherwise go to the pieces of shit At the fucking MTA So yeah, I fucking like Citibike. If I had to name the worst fucking thing About Citibike I guess I'd say that sometimes There's no fucking bikes And you have to walk to another fucking docking station And sometimes There's no room to dock your bike So you have to ride to another station to dock your fucking bike But that's really no big deal It's only occasionally a pain in the ass. But, so then, I get an email from Citibike a couple of  months ago, About this new fucking program Where you get points If you take a fucking bike from a to

"Trump II: Speech" and "Retrospect": This Fuckin' Guy Reflects.

Trump II: Speech* Jesus fucking cocks How do you like the balls on this motherfucking piece of shit? Make the bar so fucking low That that shit looks statesmanlike? That that shit looks good? Fuck that shit And fuck you. But I will say one fucking thing: It's a fucking shame that no Democrat since probably LBJ Would even fucking think of proposing A trillion fucking dollars on infrastructure And I will say fuck yes to that. I will give credit when credit is due Like what that piece of shit Bush did in Africa: A lot of fucking money to fight AIDS, malaria, and other fucked up shit over there Whereas that fuck Reagan took five fucking years to even say the fucking word "AIDS." That piece of shit ratbastard fuck. So fuck yes to Bush fighting AIDS, malaria, and other fucked up shit in Africa And fuck yes to proposing a trillion dollars for infrastructure Even if it never fucking happ‎ens It's a nice fucking gesture It's a lovely fucking gestu‎re So fuck yes I

"Loss."

Loss Two fucking years ago A month or two after Citibike fucking started up I was like, fucking hell, I hardly ever ride the fucking subway anymore So I stopped getting the monthly fucking unlimited fucking Metrocard And got a pay per fucking ride And I hardly ever fucking paid for a fucking subway ride: For fucking months I'd get on a fucking bike each morning And I'd be like, hey I'm fucking saving money And after a couple of months, Let me fucking tell you, I was the fastest motherfucking Citbike riding motherfucker On the motherfucking bike path Along the fucking Hudson Going south in the morning. Not the fastest fucking bike rider -- There were always some fucking Lycrafucks Who would pass my ass (see " Bike "; the second to last Motherfucking poem I wrote on August 30th of last fucking year; Or hear "Bike,"  here ; I think it's the second fucking track). But never fucking ever did a motherfucker on another Citibike Ever f