Skip to main content

"Moose," "Horses," and "Elk": - Is This Fuckin' Guy Running Out of Ideas? Possibly...

Moose
The deer in that video
Was so fucking big
It reminded me of the huge fucking Moose
I saw that one time.

And, ok, first of all,
One fucked up thing about moose
Is how the fucking word "moose"
Can be fucking singular or plural
It's the same fucking word
That's fucked up.
How the fuck are you supposed to know
How many fucking moose you're fucking talking about?

So I was in Canada one fucking time
And I woke up and was walking around
(This was in Banff or some shit
We had done a festival with Mudhoney
And some other fucking bands

And Clelia thought it would be a nice fucking place
To have a vacation after the fucking festival
And fuck me, she was totally fucking right)
But, so I woke up and walked around
and fuck me
Look at the fucking moose!
Fucking big motherfucking moose!

See?
Did I see one, or two,
Or a whole fucking shitload of them?
You don't fucking know.
You weren't fucking there.
So I'll tell you: there were a few.
Not a shitload, but a few.
Or maybe a shitload, because
It doesn't take that many fucking moose to make a shitload

Because those motherfuckers are fucking big.
You wouldn't necessarily fucking think so,
But like, they are much fucking bigger than, say, horses.
Like even a fucking huge motherfucking horse
Might see a moose and be like
"That is one big motherfucking...whatever the fuck that is."
Because horses don't have a word for moose - singular or plural
Because horses don't have a word for fucking anything.
Because they're fucking horses.
Which, so I guess that means
The horse wouldn't actually be like,
"That is one big motherfucking...whatever the fuck that is."
But the point is the horse would be really fucking startled.
As was I, that one fucking time in Canada.
9/8/2014


Horses

At least with fucking horses
You know that means more than one of the motherfuckers
It means at least two.

I'm sorry--I can't get over the fucking moose plural/singular fucking thing at all.
So I can't think of a fucking thing to say about horses,

Except -- that was a great motherfucking Patti Smith record,
And a great motherfucking Patti Smith song.
Motherfucking Patti fucking Smith--am I right?
God fucking damn.
9/8/2014


Elk
Ok, Elk.
The first thing I wanted to know was
Are moose in the motherfucking elk family
Or are elk in the motherfucking moose family?
So I looked up Elk in the motherfucking dictionary,
And I got two definitions on the motherfucking Miriam Websters online
(Not my fucking dictionary of choice,
but that's what came up first on fucking Google):

Definition 1. a large fucking kind of North American fucking deer with big motherfucking antlers.
(I'm embellishing a little fucking bit)
And 2. a fucking European or Asian motherfucking moose

I mean, what the fucking fuck?
They're all fucking related.
Fucking taxonomy. Jesus fucking fuck.

And: Deer, Moose, Elk,
All of those mother fucking words are
Fucking singular or plural

And then there's the fucking Moose Lodge
And a fucking the Elk Lodge
(and the Raccoons and the Water Buffaloes
if you watch the fucking Flinstones and Fucking Honeymooners)
But there's no fucking Deer Lodge.
Why?
Why is there no fucking Royal fucking Order of motherfucking Deer or some shit?

I swear to fucking God,
I don't know why I let this kind of shit get to me.
I really ought to get a fucking life.
9/8/2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Points": This Fuckin' Guy Gets Some Fucking Points.

Points As those of you motherfuckers Who were reading This Fuckin' Blog last year (Or who heard this ) Already fucking know, I like Citibike: I used to have to buy motherfucking monthly transit cards From the motherfucking MTA Every motherfucking month And I fucking hate the motherfucking MTA. Citibike has saved me a shitload of money That would otherwise go to the pieces of shit At the fucking MTA So yeah, I fucking like Citibike. If I had to name the worst fucking thing About Citibike I guess I'd say that sometimes There's no fucking bikes And you have to walk to another fucking docking station And sometimes There's no room to dock your bike So you have to ride to another station to dock your fucking bike But that's really no big deal It's only occasionally a pain in the ass. But, so then, I get an email from Citibike a couple of  months ago, About this new fucking program Where you get points If you take a fucking bike from a to

"Trump II: Speech" and "Retrospect": This Fuckin' Guy Reflects.

Trump II: Speech* Jesus fucking cocks How do you like the balls on this motherfucking piece of shit? Make the bar so fucking low That that shit looks statesmanlike? That that shit looks good? Fuck that shit And fuck you. But I will say one fucking thing: It's a fucking shame that no Democrat since probably LBJ Would even fucking think of proposing A trillion fucking dollars on infrastructure And I will say fuck yes to that. I will give credit when credit is due Like what that piece of shit Bush did in Africa: A lot of fucking money to fight AIDS, malaria, and other fucked up shit over there Whereas that fuck Reagan took five fucking years to even say the fucking word "AIDS." That piece of shit ratbastard fuck. So fuck yes to Bush fighting AIDS, malaria, and other fucked up shit in Africa And fuck yes to proposing a trillion dollars for infrastructure Even if it never fucking happ‎ens It's a nice fucking gesture It's a lovely fucking gestu‎re So fuck yes I

"Loss."

Loss Two fucking years ago A month or two after Citibike fucking started up I was like, fucking hell, I hardly ever ride the fucking subway anymore So I stopped getting the monthly fucking unlimited fucking Metrocard And got a pay per fucking ride And I hardly ever fucking paid for a fucking subway ride: For fucking months I'd get on a fucking bike each morning And I'd be like, hey I'm fucking saving money And after a couple of months, Let me fucking tell you, I was the fastest motherfucking Citbike riding motherfucker On the motherfucking bike path Along the fucking Hudson Going south in the morning. Not the fastest fucking bike rider -- There were always some fucking Lycrafucks Who would pass my ass (see " Bike "; the second to last Motherfucking poem I wrote on August 30th of last fucking year; Or hear "Bike,"  here ; I think it's the second fucking track). But never fucking ever did a motherfucker on another Citibike Ever f