Skip to main content

Three More by This Fucking Guy: Sunset, Stars and Moon

Sunset
This is one beautiful fucking sunset
Jesus fucking god, will you look at this shit?
Fucking A, am I right?
I mean, it's just the fucking sun, dropping below the fucking horizon,
But fuck me, look at that shit.
Like a work of fucking art.
Like a painting of a beautiful sunset, only better.
Fucking unbelievable
Fucking A.
8/7/2014


Stars
Oh, and now look at this shit.
Look at all these fucking stars
It's fucking beautiful
I mean, Holy fucking fuck.
I mean, fuck me.
I've never seen anything like this
It's like the fucking Hayden Planetarium.
Only maybe even better,
Like what I just said about that fucking sunset.
Fuck me, remember that beautiful fucking sunset?
And now these stars.
At the risk of repeating myself
At the risk of flogging a dead fucking horse,
These stars are fucking unbelievable, kinda thing.
Jesus fuck.
8/7/2014


Moon
And how about that moon?
Ok, even I am getting tired of me cursing in the face of all this beauty, but mother fucking fuck. Fuck. Fuck!
And there are all these crickets and shit
And the wind blowing through the trees and the grass and the way that fucking moon is reflected in the motherfucking river.
This is - I mean, how can I say that I don't believe in God when I look at this shit and all I can say is God fucking Goddamn Christ. Jesus fucking fuck.
Buddha, Yahweh, Vishnu, Allah, fucking everybody.
All of you motherfuckers.
I am fucking serious.
That is one amazing fucking moon. Fuck me.
8/7/2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Points": This Fuckin' Guy Gets Some Fucking Points.

Points As those of you motherfuckers Who were reading This Fuckin' Blog last year (Or who heard this ) Already fucking know, I like Citibike: I used to have to buy motherfucking monthly transit cards From the motherfucking MTA Every motherfucking month And I fucking hate the motherfucking MTA. Citibike has saved me a shitload of money That would otherwise go to the pieces of shit At the fucking MTA So yeah, I fucking like Citibike. If I had to name the worst fucking thing About Citibike I guess I'd say that sometimes There's no fucking bikes And you have to walk to another fucking docking station And sometimes There's no room to dock your bike So you have to ride to another station to dock your fucking bike But that's really no big deal It's only occasionally a pain in the ass. But, so then, I get an email from Citibike a couple of  months ago, About this new fucking program Where you get points If you take a fucking bike from a to

"Trump II: Speech" and "Retrospect": This Fuckin' Guy Reflects.

Trump II: Speech* Jesus fucking cocks How do you like the balls on this motherfucking piece of shit? Make the bar so fucking low That that shit looks statesmanlike? That that shit looks good? Fuck that shit And fuck you. But I will say one fucking thing: It's a fucking shame that no Democrat since probably LBJ Would even fucking think of proposing A trillion fucking dollars on infrastructure And I will say fuck yes to that. I will give credit when credit is due Like what that piece of shit Bush did in Africa: A lot of fucking money to fight AIDS, malaria, and other fucked up shit over there Whereas that fuck Reagan took five fucking years to even say the fucking word "AIDS." That piece of shit ratbastard fuck. So fuck yes to Bush fighting AIDS, malaria, and other fucked up shit in Africa And fuck yes to proposing a trillion dollars for infrastructure Even if it never fucking happ‎ens It's a nice fucking gesture It's a lovely fucking gestu‎re So fuck yes I

"Loss."

Loss Two fucking years ago A month or two after Citibike fucking started up I was like, fucking hell, I hardly ever ride the fucking subway anymore So I stopped getting the monthly fucking unlimited fucking Metrocard And got a pay per fucking ride And I hardly ever fucking paid for a fucking subway ride: For fucking months I'd get on a fucking bike each morning And I'd be like, hey I'm fucking saving money And after a couple of months, Let me fucking tell you, I was the fastest motherfucking Citbike riding motherfucker On the motherfucking bike path Along the fucking Hudson Going south in the morning. Not the fastest fucking bike rider -- There were always some fucking Lycrafucks Who would pass my ass (see " Bike "; the second to last Motherfucking poem I wrote on August 30th of last fucking year; Or hear "Bike,"  here ; I think it's the second fucking track). But never fucking ever did a motherfucker on another Citibike Ever f